Brake Service Bensenville
Brakes are the most important safety feature on your vehicle. It’s important to have a brake inspection if you notice anything unusual with your brakes. If you start to hear squealing sounds when you brake, you might have an issue with your brake pads. If you think there is anything wrong with your brakes you should get them serviced immediately. Visit an auto repair shop you can trust, like Auto Advantage of Addison! We are a full service shop and can help with: oil changes, brakes, air conditioning, new tires and repairs, water pumps, timing belts, flushes, tune-ups, belts, hoses and more. We also offer a FREE ride service that will drop you off at home while we service your vehicle. Our technicians find the most cost effective solutions so you don’t have to spend unnecessary money out-of-pocket. We have been servicing brakes to residents in Bensenville for over 23 years.
Brake Repair Service Near Bensenville
Keeping your brakes working properly is extremely important in getting you when you need to go. If you notice any of the signs below, you should get your brakes repaired as soon as possible. Our mechanics at Auto Advantage are highly trained and certified and will make all the necessary repairs needed to get your vehicle back on the road in Bensenville, Illinois.
Signs You Need Brake Repair
- Grinding- a grinding sound could mean your brake pads are waring down. This can be very dangerous if overlooked. If you notice these sounds take your vehicle to your local mechanic and have your brakes repaired.
- Loud screeching- if this sound becomes regular, call your local mechanic right away to schedule a brake repair service. This could indicate a problem with your brake pads and become very dangerous.
- Pulling- if your vehicle starts to pull to one side while you brake, then it is a sign that your brake linings are wearing unevenly. Your car might just need the brakes adjusted.
- Brake Light- get your brakes inspected if the brake light turns on.
- Vibration- if your vehicle feels like it is vibrating or pulsating then it might mean that your vehicle is out of alignment or that you have warped rotors. Both are signs that your brakes should be inspected.
- Fading- if you have to push harder than usual to brake, there might be a possible leak in your brake system. Check for a small puddle of brake fluid under your car to see if it is leaking.