Brake Repair Itasca Illinois
Our Automotive repair shop in nearby Addison Illinois offers same day brake inspections and repairs to nearby Itasca residents.
Brake Service Itasca
Brakes are the most important safety feature on your vehicle. Your car is NOT drivable without working breaks. If you notice your brakes aren’t working as well as they used to, you should have them checked out immediately. If you start to hear loud or unusual sounds when you brake, you might have an issue with your brake pads. If you think there is anything wrong with your brakes you should get them serviced immediately. Visit an auto repair shop you can trust, like Auto Advantage of Addison! We are a full-service shop and can help with: oil changes, brakes, air conditioning, new tires and repairs, water pumps, timing belts, flushes, tune-ups, belts, hoses, and more. We also offer a FREE ride service that will drop you off at home while we service your vehicle. Our automotive technicians find the most cost-effective solutions so you don’t have to spend more than you need to. We have been servicing brakes to residents in the Itasca area for over 24 years. We service every make and model for your convenience. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and treating everyone with the utmost respect. Not convinced to bring your vehicle to our shop? Be sure to view our customer reviews to see just how high of quality service you can get with us!
Brake Repair Service Itasca
Keeping your brakes working properly is critical in getting you safely from point A to point B safely. If you notice any of the signs below, you should get your brakes inspected right away. Our Auto Advantage mechanics are highly trained and certified and will make all the necessary repairs or brake replacements needed to get your vehicle back on the road. Contact us today for same-day brake repair.
Signs You Need Brake Repair
- Loud screeching- if this sound becomes regular, call your local mechanic right away to schedule a brake repair service. This could indicate a problem with your brake pads and become very dangerous.
- Brake Light- get your brakes inspected if the brake light turns on.
- Fading- if you have to push harder than usual to brake, there might be a leak in your brake system. Check for a small puddle of brake fluid under your car to see if it is leaking.
- Pulling- if your vehicle starts to pull to one side while you brake, then it is a sign that your brake linings are wearing unevenly. Your car might just need the brakes adjusted.
- Grinding- this sound can indicate your brake pads are wearing down. This can be very dangerous if overlooked. If you notice these sounds take your vehicle to your local mechanic and have your brakes repaired.
- Vibration- if your vehicle feels like it is vibrating or pulsating then it might mean that your vehicle is out of alignment or that you have warped rotors. Both are signs that you need your brakes checked out.
Brake Inspection Service Itasca Illinois
Brake problems may start off small, but can be very serious if they are not taken care of. When a mechanic inspects your brakes, they check brake pads, discs, and brake lines. After they finish the inspection they can make the appropriate repair suggestions. You should get your brakes inspected every 12,000 miles. If you drive a lot, you might want to get them checked out sooner than the suggested 12,000 miles. If you need your brakes repaired, stop by Auto Advantage of Addison today!
“The Service was Great Tested out my Truck Fantastic 😊 Job Having Brakes & Rotors done ✅ Thankyou I will Be Returning”
“I had some recall work on my car the dealership said I needed new front brake pads and rotors. I told them I would bring the car in next week.
I took it to Auto Advantage and had them look at the car and all I needed was brake pads. They also found that I needed new wheel bearings on my driver’s side back wheel, the dealership missed this. If I did not bring it to Auto Advantage I would not have known it needed to be fixed. Great Service and fair you will not be disappointed.“