Brake Repair Keeneyville Illinois
Our Automotive repair shop in nearby Addison Illinois offers same day brake inspections and repairs to residents in Keeneyville.
Brake Service Keeneyville
There are a few parts of a car you definitely wouldn’t drive without, and one is most definitely brakes. Brakes are the most important safety item of your car, and if you notice they are not functioning like they should it’s time to bring your car into Auto Advantage of Addison. Another reason to bring your car in right away is if you hear your brakes make loud and different noises as this means that there is something wrong with your brake pads. Make sure your car stays in great condition and visit an auto repair shop you can trust, like Auto Advantage of Addison! We are a full-service shop that can take care of: oil changes, brakes, air conditioning, new tires and repairs, water pumps, timing belts, flushes, tune-ups, belts, hoses, and more. We also offer a FREE ride service that will drop you off at home while we service your vehicle because we want to make your visit as stress free as possible. Our automotive technicians find the most cost-effective solutions so you don’t spend more money than necessary. We have been servicing brakes to residents in the Keeneyville area for over 24 years for any make and model of vehicle. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and treating everyone with the utmost respect. Be sure to take advantage of our money saving coupons for your auto repair and brake repair service.
Brake Repair Service Keeneyville Illinois
Keeping your brakes functioning properly is critical in getting you safely from point A to point B. If you notice any of the signs listed below, you need to bring your car in for a brake inspection. Our Auto Advantage mechanics are highly trained, certified and prepared to make any necessary repairs or brake replacements needed to get your vehicle back on the road.
Signs You Should Bring You Car in For Break Repair
- Loud screeching – if your car makes this sound frequently, call your local mechanic right away to schedule a brake repair service. This could indicate a problem with your brake pads and could potentially be dangerous.
- Brake Light – When your brake light turns on, bring your car in so we can figure out what’s wrong with your brakes.
- Fading- if you have to put more force than usual into braking, there might be a leak in your brake system. Check for leaking by looking for a small puddle of brake fluid under your car.
- Pulling- if your vehicle starts to pull to one side while you brake, then it is a sign that your brake linings are wearing unevenly. A brake adjustment might be able to solve this problem.
- Grinding- this sound signals your brake pads might be wearing down. This can be very dangerous if not looked at or dealt with. If you notice these sounds take your vehicle to your local mechanic and have your brakes repaired.
- Vibration- if your vehicle feels like it is vibrating or pulsating then it might mean that your vehicle is out of alignment or that you have warped rotors. Both are signs that you need to bring your car in to get your brakes checked.
Brake Inspection Service Keeneyville Illinois
Brake problems may start off small or even barely noticeable, but can quickly escalate into very serious problems if not taken care of. That’s why it is so important to have your brakes checked out as soon as you suspect a problem. When a mechanic inspects your brakes, they check brake pads, discs, and brake lines. After they finish the inspection they can make the appropriate repair suggestions. We recommend that you get your brakes inspected every 12,000 miles, even more often if you drive frequently. If you need your brakes inspected or repaired, stop by Auto Advantage of Addison today! View customer reviews
Very professional service. Rod walked me through the problems with my car and made honest recommendations. I felt like they truly had my best interests in mind, even though it didn’t really benefit them. That piece of mind and integrity is why I would highly recommend their services.
“I had some recall work on my car the dealership said I needed new front brake pads and rotors. I told them I would bring the car in next week.
I took it to Auto Advantage and had them look at the car and all I needed was brake pads. They also found that I needed new wheel bearings on my driver’s side back wheel, the dealership missed this. If I did not bring it to Auto Advantage I would not have known it needed to be fixed. Great Service and fair you will not be disappointed.“