Tire Rotation Service Addison Illinois
Tire Rotations Addison
The average American puts over 13,000 miles on their car every year. With all the driving you do, it is important to keep your car maintained. An easy way to keep your vehicle maintained is by getting your tires rotated. Tires tend to ware unevenly so rotating them helps them drive smoother and last longer. A great time to get your tires rotated is every other time when you bring your car in for an oil change or about every six months. Auto Advantage of Addison has been offering tire rotations to the residents in Addison, Illinois for over 23 years. You can trust our mechanics to take great care of your vehicle and always expect us to use:
- Impeccable Customer Service
- Hard Work
Importance of Tire Rotation Addison
It’s important to keep your tires in good shape by getting them rotated about every 6 months in Addison, Illinois. The front of your tires usually ware down faster then the back tires or the back tires will ware faster than the front. Tire rotations will prevent uneven ware and lengthen the lifespan of your tires. Tire rotations also provide better traction and keep you safer on the road, especially during sever weather conditions. During the tire rotation the mechanic will also look for tire inflation to see if that is causing extra wear and tear to your tires.
How do I know I need my tires rotated?
- Uneven wear – if you notice that the front tires are wearing down faster then the back or vice versa, it means your tires need to be rotated.
- Tire pressure – if one tire has been loosing pressure faster then the others then it may have to much pressure on it. You should have it inspected right away incase there is a bigger issue.
- Vibration – vibration when driving over 45mph could indicate uneven wear and means your tires need to be rotated.
What Causes Wear and Tear?
Tire wear and tear can happen for a number of different reasons. That’s why it’s important to know what causes your tires to wear and tear so you can learn how to prevent it form happening. Preventing wear and tear will not only save your tires but also extend the life of them. Our professionals at Auto Advantage can rotate and inspect your tires to make sure you get the most out of them!
Causes of Wear and Tear:
- Braking and steering can both cause uneven wear and tear on your tires.
- Low tire pressure – if your tire has low pressure then it can cause uneven wear and tear on your tires. If you tried filling it and it keeps happening then they need to be rotated or inspected by a professional.
- Humming sounds – your tires should not be making any noises while you are driving on a smooth road. If you hear a humming sound coming from your tires while driving then it’s time for a tire rotation.
Benefits of Tire Rotation
Looking for a way to keep your tires and car in excellent condition in Addison? Bring your car to Auto Advantage and have your tires rotated. The more you drive the more your tires will become uneven. If the back or front tires are more worn down than the other, you won’t have the best control over your vehicle. Rotating your tires helps your vehicle in more than one way and will give you better control overall. Rotating your tires provides a safer drive, better on gas mileage, better traction, and will prolong the life of your vehicle. Below are reasons how tire rotations can help benefit you and your vehicle and keep you safe on the road.
- Last longer – Keeping your vehicle maintained will prevent repairs in the future and keep it in great condition, making it last longer.
- Safer drive – rotating your tires will help balance your car and help maintain tire traction. This is extremely beneficial during slippery weather conditions.
- Better gas mileage – rotating your tires creates less tire friction, which will increase fuel efficiency.
- Better traction – if your vehicle is uneven then you don’t have as much control over your car when you have to brake fast or accelerate quickly. Rotating your tires will keep your vehicle even and you will have better control over your vehicle.
Contact Us Today!
The next time you need your tires rotated in Addison, Illinois bring your vehicle to Auto Advantage! We are the number one auto shop in Addison, Illinois and provide all of our customers the service they deserve. You can trust our team to take excellent car of your car. We will make sure your car is safe to drive on the road! With our highly trained professionals why go anywhere else? Visit our shop today or call us if you have any questions or would like more information at 630-543-1397.