Tire Rotations Bloomingdale
The average American drives a lot each year and puts over 13,000 miles on their car. With lots of driving, it is important to keep your car maintained. Having your tires rotated every six months will keep your tires and car well maintained and driving smoothly. Tires tend to ware unevenly so rotating them helps your car drive smoother and last longer. A great time to get your tires rotated is every other time you bring your car in for an oil change or about every six months. Auto Advantage of Bloomingdale has been offering tire rotations to the residents in Bloomingdale, Illinois for over 23 years. You can trust our mechanics to take great care of your vehicle and always expect us to use:
- Hard Work
Importance of Tire Rotation Bloomingdale
Your car can’t drive without four working tires. It’s important to keep your tires in good shape by getting them rotated about every 6 months in Bloomingdale, Illinois. The front of your tires usually ware down faster then the back tires or the back tires will ware faster than the front. Tire rotations will prevent uneven ware and lengthen the lifespan of your tires. Tire rotations also provide better traction and keep you safer on the road, especially during sever weather conditions. During the tire rotation the mechanic will also look for tire inflation to see if that is causing extra wear and tear to your tires.
How do I know I need my tires rotated?
- Low tire pressure – if one tire has been loosing pressure faster then the others then it may have to much pressure on it. You should have it inspected right away incase there are any other bigger issues you can’t see.
- Uneven wear – if you notice that the front tires are wearing down faster then the back or vice versa, it means your tires need to be rotated.
- Vibration – vibration when you are driving over 45mph could indicate uneven wear and means your tires need to be rotated.
What Causes Wear and Tear?
Wear and tear on your tires can happen for a few different reasons. That’s why it’s important to know what causes your tires to wear down so you are able to prevent it from happening to you. Preventing wear and tear will not only save your tires but also extend the life of them. Our professionals at Auto Advantage can rotate and inspect your tires to make sure you get the most out of them.
Wear & Tear Causes:
- Braking and steering – both can cause uneven wear and tear on your tires.
- Low tire pressure – if your tire has low pressure then it can cause uneven wear and tear on your tires. If you tried filling it and it keeps loosing pressure then you most likely need your tires rotated.
- Humming sounds – your tires should not be making any noises while you are driving on a smooth road. If you hear a humming sound coming from your tires while driving then it’s time for a tire rotation.
Benefits of Tire Rotation
Looking for a way to keep your tires and car in excellent condition in Bloomingdale? Bring your car to Auto Advantage and have your tires rotated. The more you drive the more your tires will become uneven. If the back or front tires are more worn down than the other, you won’t have the best control over your vehicle. Rotating your tires helps your vehicle in more than one way and will give you better control overall. Rotating your tires provides a safer drive, better on gas mileage, better traction, and will prolong the life of your vehicle. Below are reasons how tire rotations can help benefit you and your vehicle and keep you safe on the road.
- Last longer – Keeping your vehicle well maintained will help prevent having expensive repairs in the future and keep it in excellent shape, which will also make it last longer.
- Safer drive – rotating your tires will help balance your car and help maintain tire traction. This is extremely beneficial during slippery weather conditions.
- Better gas mileage – rotating your tires creates less tire friction, which will increase fuel efficiency.
- Better traction – if your vehicle is uneven then you don’t have as much control over your car when you have to brake fast or accelerate quickly. Rotating your tires will keep your vehicle even and you will have better control over your vehicle.
Contact Our Professionals Today!
Bring your car to Auto Advantage of Addison for your next tire rotation. We are the number one auto shop in Bloomingdale, Illinois and provide all of our customers the service they deserve. Our team will take great care of your vehicle! We will make sure your car is safe to drive on the road! With our highly trained professionals why go anywhere else? Visit our shop today or call us if you have any questions or would like more information at 630-543-1397.