Tire Rotations Barrington
The average person puts over 13,000 miles on their vehicle every year. With all the driving you do, it is important to keep your car maintained and working efficiently. An easy way to keep your tires maintained is by getting them rotated. Tires tend to ware down unevenly so rotating them helps them drive smoother and last longer. A great time to get your tires rotated is every other time you bring your car in for an oil change or about every six months. Auto Advantage of Barrington has been offering tire rotations to the residents in Barrington, Illinois for over 23 years! You can depend on our mechanics to take great care of your vehicle and always expect us to use:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Hard Work
Importance of Tire Rotation Barrington
It’s important to keep your tires in great condition by getting them rotated about every 6 months in Barrington. The front of your tires usually ware down faster then the back tires or the back tires will ware faster than the front, depending on what type of car you have or how old it is. Tire rotations will prevent uneven ware and lengthen the lifespan of your tires. Tire rotations also provide better traction and keep you safer on the road, especially during sever weather conditions. During the tire rotation the mechanic will also look for tire inflation to see if that is causing extra wear and tear to your tires.
How do I know when to rotate my tires?
- Uneven wear – if you notice that the front tires are wearing down faster then the back or vice versa, it means your tires need to be rotated because of uneven pressure.
- Tire pressure – if one tire has been loosing pressure faster then the others then it may be getting to much pressure from uneven tires. You should have it inspected right away incase there is a bigger issue.
- Vibration – vibration when driving over 40mph could indicate uneven wear and means your tires should be rotated.
What Causes Wear and Tear?
Tire wear and tear can happen for lots of different reasons. That’s why it’s important to know what causes your tires to wear down so you can learn how to prevent it from happening to you. Preventing wear and tear will not only save your tires but also extend the life of them. Our professionals at Auto Advantage of Addison can rotate and inspect your tires to make sure you are getting the most out of them!
Wear & Tear Causes:
- Low tire pressure – if your tire has low pressure then it can cause uneven wear and tear on your tires. If you tried filling it and it keeps happening then they need to be rotated or inspected by a professional.
- Braking and steering can both cause uneven wear and tear on your tires.
- Humming sounds – your tires should not be making any noises while you are driving on a smooth road. If you hear a humming sound coming from your tires while driving then it’s time for a tire rotation.
Benefits of Tire Rotation
Looking for a way to keep your tires and car in excellent shape in Barrington? Bring your car to Auto Advantage of Addison and have your tires rotated! The more you drive the more your tires will become uneven and cause them to ware down faster. If the back or front tires are more worn down than the other, you won’t have the best control over your vehicle. Rotating your tires helps your vehicle in more than one way and will give you better control overall. Rotating your tires provides a safer drive, better on gas mileage, better traction, and will prolong the life of your vehicle. Below are reasons how tire rotations can help benefit you and your vehicle and keep you safe on the road.
- Last longer – Keeping your vehicle maintained will prevent repairs in the future and keep it in great condition, making it last longer.
- Better gas mileage – rotating your tires creates less tire friction, which will increase fuel efficiency.
- Better traction – if your vehicle is uneven then you don’t have as much control over your car when you have to brake fast or accelerate quickly. Rotating your tires will keep your vehicle even and you will have better control over your vehicle.
- Safer drive – rotating your tires will help balance your car and maintain tire traction. This is extremely beneficial during slippery weather conditions.
Call Our Team Today!
The next time you are looking for someone to rotate your tires in Barrington, Illinois bring your vehicle to Auto Advantage of Addison! We are the number one auto service in Barrington, Illinois and provide all of our customers the service they deserve. You can trust our team to take excellent car of your car. We will make sure your car is safe to drive on the road! With our highly trained professionals why go anywhere else? Visit our shop today or call us if you have any questions or would like more details at 630-543-1397.